WHAT OUR MEMBERS SAY
I love this place!! Can’t say Thank you enough for a gym that has been so welcoming, motivating and fun! I met so many amazing people prioritizing their health and making the health conscious change! The instructors are genuine and caring and really push you. The workouts are always a great mix and non-repetitive! 30 quick minutes and my daily workout is done! I have had awesome results and am glad that I found this gem! My life is forever changed!Tam
I love this place. ?I’m a runner and general fitness junkie, so anytime I can go jump around to fun music with a group of people, I’m in. ?Here are some highlights:
1. Classes are only 30 minutes! This means that you go pretty hard for 30 minutes, but since the intervals are timed, so you can go at your own pace to make sure that you practice good form and get the workout that you’re looking for.
2. They’ve got a lot of cool equipment – TRX, sand bags, different kinds of bands, balls, kettle bells, etc.
3. Each workout is different. Variety is great!
4. Super close to the Sullivan Square T stop. They have parking, but it’s limited, so if you can, use the T.
5. The facility is very clean and has nice locker rooms with bright lighting, nice showers, and products. ?Do bring a lock if you want to use a locker though.
6. There’s a nice tall cubby in the lobby for easy bag drop before you go into class if you don’t want to use a locker.
7. The staff is very responsive and helpful.
8. You get your first 3 classes for free! ?How can you say no to that!
9. This workout is fast, effective, and great as either a stand alone exercise regimen or as cross training.
10. The trainers are friendly and motivational.
11. I think they’re running some summer specials right now!
Absolutely love this gym. The owner/trainers are all awesome! Nothing better than a kick ass 30 minute workout to start off your day!Shannon
I have never felt more welcome at a gym than at BFBBC!! After working out here I can’t see my self at any other gym ever again and I’ve been to many different ones before this! Not only are the actual workouts amazing but it’s everything from the space to the wonderful staff that makes me be a walking spokesperson for this place! Try it and you will love it!Anna
I love this place!! Can’t say Thank you enough for a gym that has been so welcoming, motivating and fun! I met so many amazing people prioritizing their health and making the health conscious change! The instructors are genuine and caring and really push you. The workouts are always a great mix and non-repetitive! 30 quick minutes and my daily workout is done! I have had awesome results and am glad that I found this gem! My life is forever changed!Emily
As a trainer, it is so important to see clients succeed! You will not only get great workouts and results from our team, but you will always feel welcome and a part of our family! We care, and deliverNikki
I wasnt into a fitness program until I started this program. I absolutely love this program and it taught me discipline and consistency with my diet and my workout and how important it really is!!!Samantha
The Afterburn is for Real! Great workout at a great facilityLeon
I need to update more when I’ve been to more classes, but on first impression – this place is legit. 35m high intense workouts for busy people? I have never been to a group class that is less than 1 hour unless it was a cross-fit class that is a weight training/paired with a 30m workout. But you get a great workout in that timeframe.
Things to note:
1) Right off the Sullivan Square Orange line (so if you are coming from the back bay – it’s convenient) or there are some parkings spots (3) and some street parking if you get there early.
2) Very clean locker rooms (2 showers and some products) plus towel service & lockers (bring a lock though).
3) You don’t need to be in rock solid shape to go. The trainers are cool – especially Pat who is like the morning trainer and will adjust depending on your ability.
4) Workouts include ropes, TRX, pull ups, weights.
5) First 3 classes are free. And then you can get punch card or monthly options.This will cost you around $120 a month – but you know this is cheaper than cross-fit or the equinox. And I honestly hate gyms and I need a group environment to help motivate myself. They are doing a groupon or guilt city deal right not too. This is a local place, so if you are a traveling consultant, etc. – it does stink that it’s not global. But always support the local communities!
6) There is a weight room for pre/post workouts
7) Someone rents a spin class studio room. God, I hate spin – but maybe I haven’t been to a good one yet.
8) Awesome morning times, lunch times, and afternoons.
9) They have mommy plus stroller classes.
10) Outdoor classes at the bunker hill monument (45m instead of 35). But it’s not convenient if u are not driving. Take orange to community college and walk like 15m.
If u r in the area and looking for a high intense workout, you should drop in. People are super nice and it’s a convenient location in Boston. Virginia
CALL US TODAY!
24 Cambridge Street Boston, MA 02129
BOOT CAMP TRIAL